Senior Account Manager (New York, NY)
cClearly, founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs, is a fast-growing technology startup in New York City building the next generation of data and analytics technology for marketing. If you love data, love marketing, and love to work with clients, we would love to have you on our team!
You will be the primary contact point for assigned customers throughout their time with cClearly. You will ensure the that customers’ goals are understood and are set-up for success. Through strong account management, leadership in driving positive financial outcomes, customer support, plus rigorous product management, the candidate will ensure that customers under their control are realising value from using the cClearly technology, and that clients fully understand the value proposition.
The Candidate at cClearly will be expected to help support client success, internal company operations, and business growth in the following ways:
- Acts as the primary contact for a customer during ongoing management and testing
- Ensures clients understand the value proposition and how success is measured
- Provides ongoing consultation and performance reporting, as well as ad hoc analyses support to clients
- Communicates with clients on both day-to-day tactical and higher-level strategic projects
- Monitors client performance data regularly to proactively identify opportunities, insights and potential issues
- Ensures cClearly has all relevant information from the Customer for integration and analysis purposes to deliver success
- Expert navigational know-how and application of cClearly’s proprietary technology, as well as the ability to help communicate best practice recommendations and tips to clients to help them get the most out of their software license
- Acts as liaison between clients and internal engineering team to communicate client requests, software enhancement needs, etc.
- Supports sales activities when necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
The Senior Account Manager possesses excellent domain knowledge of digital marketing. They are highly motivated, willing to learn, can work independently, and highly adaptable in a fast-paced, ever-changing start-up environment.
- Over 3 years’ experience in account or media management roles with extensive direct client contact
- Hands-on experience optimizing paid search budgets/campaigns
- Ability to work and be adaptable with colleagues and Customers in various time zones
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a constantly-evolving proprietary software platform – you don’t need to be a developer, but some inherent tech savviness is a big plus
- Proactive approach to client management and ability to identify and communicate any needs and challenges a client has to the rest of the team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. This is a start-up, change is constant
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
Motivated, willing to learn and professional in their day to day activities
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com